THAT Partner: NVISIA
Technical Lead - Madison
Who We Are …
We work side-by-side with our clients to create great software solutions that utilize new processes and technologies while simultaneously building a client team that can own the solution. This is best accomplished by attracting, retaining, and growing individuals who are passionate about their craft and continually developing new skills and capabilities. We are a group of creative problem-solvers – with an ever-growing desire to learn, grow, and work collaboratively with our clients to find long-term, sustainable solutions for their business.
Who You are …
You are a Technical Lead with expertise in application implementation and design including infrastructure, methodology, process, and tool stack. You thrive in environments where you are focused writing code that supports enterprise-grade architecture. You enjoy the experience of day-to-day technical leadership of a small team and gaining the respect of your teammates. You’re seeking to create a lasting impact in every opportunity, focusing on building software that sustains.
The Technical Lead is responsible for leading the application design, implementation and deployment of technical projects.
- Guides the architecture, technical direction, and implementation of projects or sub-projects of large engagements.
- Works with clients and project team members to develop and document requirements.
- Implements systems components or systems using relevant technologies and methodologies.
- Acts as primary technical liaison with application development and dependency project teams.
- Stays abreast of new technologies with the goal of utilizing new technology to enhance current capabilities or deliver new functionality.
- BA or BS, preferably in computer science, engineering, or science/technology-based discipline and related work experience.
- 5+ years Java, .NET, or equivalent language expertise required.
- Demonstrated strong programming skills in a team environment.
- Demonstrated the ability and strong desire to grasp new technologies.
- Experience in providing day-to-day leadership of a technical project.
- Uses effective and professional communication skills both verbal and written.
- Effectively drives the work that needs to be completed with little direction.
- Has a proven record of fostering a positive working relationship with clients.
APPLY NOW: https://nvisia.catsone.com/careers/53064-General/jobs/13186843-Technical-Lead/